At Timbalier, Imagine Your Own Little Oasis Of Shopping, Just Outside Of Boulder. At Timbalier, you will be greeted by a symphony of scents...candles and lotions and soaps, all to soothe. Further exploration reveals gallery quality handmade crafts, gourmet foods, a wide array of gifts for newborns, jewelry and accessories, and a card and stationery department regarded as the finest in the area.
Hooray, we will be reopening May 9th. There’s a lot to be said, so let’s get right to it.
* Please wear your mask when in the store.
* Please keep your social distance in the store, especially in the card section where everyone tends to congregate.
* Please, no more than five customers in the store at any one time.
* Please consider wearing gloves for your own protection since we can’t disinfect the whole store.
* Please write a check or use a credit card; we will not be accepting cash. Also, we are not going to ask you to sign credit card slips to reduce the risk of exposure. And, as an extra measure of safety, consider bringing your own pen if you are writing a check.
The other thing that is going to change, at least for now, is that we are going to close on Sundays and close one hour earlier on the other days. So, new hours are :
* Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 5:00
* Saturday: 10:00 - 4:00
* Sunday: closed
MASKS by MARJORIE JANNOTTA
Marjorie Jannotta, has generously donated the fabric and her time in making masks! We are asking that you make a donation of $10, and all proceeds will go to Sister Carmen. These masks are not only very well made, they also have fun patterns and colors and they are reversible!
A jewel of a store called Timbalier is conveniently located amidst the shops and restaurants in Atlas Valley Center at 95th and Arapahoe in Lafayette. Created by owners John Chapman and Spike Ritter Chapman in the Spring of 2004, Timbalier is set apart not just by its own unique mix of products but also by how you will be treated. With each shopping visit you will become more like a friend than just a customer. While you shop you will be offered assistance if you need it and not if you don't, and if you're buying a gift it will be wrapped in one of our complimentary custom boxes. Welcoming, relaxing, and helpful...shopping at Timbalier.
Of course, people always want to know where the name Timbalier comes from. Spike is from New Orleans originally and he and his parents frequently went fishing on Timbalier, a barrier island off the coast of Louisiana. On one trip, his mother caught an exceptionally large redfish, which presented a great photo-op. The resulting picture of his parents is his favorite one of them and provides lasting memories of his parents and a place called Timbalier.
Located in the Atlas Valley Shopping Center in Lafayette Colorado
Atlas Valley Center 95th & Arapahoe Lafayette, CO 80026
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 5:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 4:00
*Private Shopping Hours:
*Monday - Friday: 5:00 - 7:00
*Saturday: 4:00 - 6:00